Học bổng Erasmus Mundus danh giá hiện có sẵn để theo đuổi chương trình thạc sĩ. Đại học Glasgow là đối tác hàng đầu trong nhóm các trường đại học đã phát triển nhiều chương trình thạc sĩ này.
Sinh viên từ bất kỳ khu vực nào trên thế giới đều có thể đăng ký chương trình cấp bằng EUROSUD và học bổng Erasmus Mundus. Giải thưởng được mở cho năm học 2022/2023. Đại học Glasgow được biết đến như một trong bốn trường đại học cổ nhất của Scotland.
Application Deadline: January 14, 2022
Miêu tả học bổng du học Anh
- University or Organization: University of Glasgow
- Course Level: Master’s degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Central & East European, Russian & Eurasian Studies (Erasmus Mundus International Master), IntM.
- Awards: Scholarship Includes
- A contribution to the student participation costs (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to the student’s participation in the programme)
- A contribution to student travel and installation costs
- A monthly subsistence allowance for the entire duration of the program
- Nationality: All nationalities (Programme and Partner Countries)
- Number of Scholarships: NA
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Điều kiện apply học bổng
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship. EMMC student scholarships can be offered to students from any region of the world – however, no more than 3 from the same country or with the same nationality will be awarded in the same intake. The scholarships’ terms depend on the student’s country of origin/residence.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Scholarship Competition: To be eligible to be considered for a scholarship, students must first have secured a place on the degree programme (unconditional or conditional). The University of Glasgow Postgraduate Admissions Office assesses all applications and will reply directly to the applicant to let them know if they have been offered a place. Applicants who receive an offer of a place on the degree programme, and who have submitted the scholarship application on time, will be put forward to the scholarship competition.
Hướng dẫn Apply
How to Apply: Applicants can apply as Erasmus Mundus scholarship students and self-funded students through the online application.
As part of your online application, you also need to submit the following supporting documents:
- A copy (or copies) of your official degree certificate(s) (if you have already completed your degree)
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Official English translations of the certificate(s) and transcript(s)
- Two reference letters on headed paper
- EUROSUD application form (The application form is the same for scholarship and self-funding)
- Evidence of your English Language ability (if your first language is not English)
- A copy of the photo page of your passport (Non-EU students only)
- English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, students will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.