[Australia] Học Bổng Bán Phần Bậc Cử Nhân Tại Đại Học Monash 2022-2023
HẠN CUỐI: 8/7/2022
Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, Monash University is proud to announce the Monash-Pratt Musician Performance Scholarships for the session 2022/2023. The programme is open for domestic and international students. The scholarship programme attracts excellent students who want to commence an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at a Monash campus. Established in 1958, Monash University is a well-recognized university in Melbourne, Australia. It has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings. At Monash, students will get more study options, more research projects which will give the student a broader education. It has the best faculty for guiding applicants in building a bright future and developing their communication skills.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 8 July.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a commencing or continuing music performance student in an undergraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Must have achieved a minimum of a distinction average (70%) in their principle music study.
- Playing a specialised instrument as determined by the School of Music.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at Monash University. After being registered, all eligible students will be automatically assessed for the scholarship opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the basis of academic performance and previous musical performance as determined by the School of Music.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Monash University will offer two scholarships of $6000 per year who wish to commence an undergraduate degree program at the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music in Australia.
HẠN CUỐI: 8/7/2022