[Pháp] Học Bổng Bán Phần Bậc Thạc Sĩ Tại Viện Nghiên Cứu Grenoble INP 2022-2023
HẠN CUỐI: 31/7/2022
Grenoble INP is a prestigious French Grande École located in Grenoble widely known to train and develop specialized managers and dual-competence managers. It imparts education from hands-on practical expertise and world-class management researchers. Grenoble INP is a recognized research hub that understands and meets tomorrow’s societal challenges in fields such as energy, digital society, micro & nanotechnologies, environment, and industry of the future. Students at Grenoble are guided with financial support, accommodation, health, food, transport, internships, and social action. The campus of Grenoble has invested heavily in facilities for student cultural, athletic, and volunteer activities and thus only offers the best.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is July 2022.
- University or Organization: Grenoble INP
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 8000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Incoming students from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to undertake a master’s programme offered at Grenoble.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to the desired master’s programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply through the student portal set up by the university for applications. The applicants are required to tick “I ask for a French scholarship” when applying for the desired programme to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- ID Document
- CV and motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a relevant high school diploma or baccalaureate to be admitted to a master’s programme at Grenoble.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to B2 level in a French language certificate.
Selected applicants will be given 8,000 EUROS to cover the tuition fee of the master programme pursued at Grenoble INP –UGA.
HẠN CUỐI: 31/7/2022