[Đức] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Bậc Tiến Sĩ Tại Đại Học Potsdam 2022-2023
HẠN CUỐI: 31/8/2022
The University of Potsdam is a public university in Potsdam, the capital of the state of Brandenburg, Germany. The University of Potsdam is currently ranked in the 601-650 group in the QS World Rankings. It aims to take the top positions in the areas of study it operates. The University of Potsdam has excelled in research and teaching and is well-positioned both on a national and international scale. The university is looking to play an active role among Germany’s leading research universities on a sustained basis.
Application Deadline: The application period will end on 31st August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Potsdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award:€ 1,100
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD degree programme offered at the University of Potsdam.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to one of the doctorate degree programmes at one of the University of Potsdam’s faculties/departments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to log in to the application portal of the university, UniAssist, to apply for admission. Scholarship application form must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate degree certificate
- Diploma supplement
- Proof of language skills
- Personal documents, if required
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have at least 140-200 CP in a bachelor’s degree with a total requirement of 180-240 CP.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- CEFR – C1
- TOEFL IBT – 95
- CAE – 180
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – C2
- PTE – 76
The applicants selected will typically be awarded € 1,100 per month for up to a maximum of 36 months by the University of Potsdam towards the cost of living.
HẠN CUỐI: 31/8/2022