Founded in 1999, the University of Northampton offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in diverse streams. It also provides various job opportunities in segments like administration, academic and information technology. While studying at this university, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and life skills. The university actively focuses on ensuring that you have all the support you need at this important stage of your life.
The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 1st August 2022
- University: University of Northampton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme
- Award: 10%, 20%, or 30% reduction in the cost of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from across the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (BA, BSc, BEng, MEng, LLB, Joint Honours, MA, MSc, LLM or MBA).
- The scholarship is available for the 2022/23 academic year only. In the case of deferral, withdrawal or restarting a programme, an award that has been offered will be withdrawn and must be re-applied for.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants are required to apply for admission at the university. After being enrolled, they will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic transcripts, CV, evidence of their English language ability.
- Admission Requirements: They must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The UON will provide up to a 30% reduction in the cost of tuition fees for the full length of the programme of study.