Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. UEA has been ranked 12th by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019. UEA is an internationally renowned university based in a campus that provides top-quality academic, social and cultural facilities. It is a premier research institution making a substantial impact on the global challenges facing society.
Applications are now open and the deadline is set at 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Creative Writing: Poetry programme offered at UEA can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to log in to the university portal to apply. Scholarship application form must be completed and submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present academic transcripts, and other documents required of international students.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s (Hons) degree – 2.1 or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: 7.0
- PTE (Pearson): 76
The University of East Anglia will provide the winning students with a scholarship award worth £7,500 towards the cost of the undertaken MA programme.