HẠN CUỐI: 2/12/2022
The University of Liverpool is accepting applications for the PhD Scholarships in Circular Construction. The studentship will be jointly supervised by Prof Matt Rosseinsky and Dr. John Claridge. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023. This PhD project focuses on state-of-the-art structural characterization of new advanced materials in single crystal form. The aim is to increase our understanding of how crystal structure controls properties, allowing the design of new materials with enhanced performance. Founded in 1841, the University of Liverpool is frequently rated as one of the world’s best universities. It has previously been ranked among the top 150 universities globally. It gained its Royal Charter in 1903. The university offers a one-of-a-kind student experience by putting students at the forefront of research and teaching. The university is committed to continually improving the quality of its students’ experience and doing groundbreaking research.Application Deadline:
Applications must be received by 2 December 2022.Brief Description
- University or Organization: The University of Liverpool
- Department: Department of Chemistry, School of physical sciences, Faculty of science and engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609.00
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Physical Crystallography of Advanced Inorganic Materials offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates need to take admission to the PhD degree programme at the university. To apply for the studentship, Informal inquiries should be directed to the Project’s primary supervisor, Dr. Claridge firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: To complete the online application, you’ll need to submit:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- English language certificates (International applicants only)
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter-headed paper (these should be academic references if you have been in full-time education in the last three years)
- Research proposal (may be tested for plagiarism, collusion, and other irregularities).
- Admission Requirements: The successful candidate should have or expect to have at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in Chemistry.
- Language Requirement: All students applying to the University of Liverpool must demonstrate that they are competent in the English language and satisfy the university’s requirements.
The University of Liverpool will provide full tuition fees and a maintenance grant for 3.5 years. The maintenance grant will be at the UKRI rate, currently £15,609.00 per annum for 2021-22, subject to a possible increase.
Apply NowHẠN CUỐI: 2/12/2022