[UK] Học Bổng Toàn Phần Bậc Tiến Sĩ Tại Đại Học Swansea 2022-2023
HẠN CUỐI: 29/7/2022
Start your academic journey in the UK. Swansea University is accepting applications for its EPSRC Fully-Funded PhD International Scholarships in Robust Reachability Problems for the academic session 2022/2023.
The funding programme encourages talented international students who want to undertake a PhD degree at Swansea University.
Great funding opportunity that will cover the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062 for three years.
Established in 1920, Swansea University has a great reputation as a research-intensive university with a great academic environment. It provides 120 post-graduate courses and roughly 330 undergraduate courses to the students.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? Swansea University promotes freedom and places a premium on critical thinking. Swansea students are resilient in the face of global difficulties and can adjust to a changing job environment. The career success team assures that every aspirant at Swansea receives guidance on exploring jobs and internships.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 29 July 2022.
- University or Organisation: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course level: PhD degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible country: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible course or subject: PhD degree in Robust Reachability Problems for Linear Dynamical Systems
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level in Computer Science, Mathematics or a closely related discipline, or an appropriate master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After being registered, candidates must complete the research scholarship online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, complete and submit the following documents:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on the headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we cannot accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g., Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirements (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
- Admission Requirement: Entry requirements for individual courses can vary widely. If you are currently studying towards non-UK qualifications or hold a non-UK qualification, you must obtain a suitable equivalent for entry onto the courses at Swansea University.
- Language Requirement: Students must have IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component to be met by point of application.
Swansea University will provide the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062 for three years.
HẠN CUỐI: 29/7/2022