Are you interested in contributing to neural networks (NNs) by increasing both the accuracy and efficiency of NNs by enhancing their training? Then, you must check out the PhD Studentships in Parallel-in-time, and consistent training methods for solving hyperbolic PDEs via Physics informed Neural Networks offered in the UK at the University of Surrey for the academic year 2022-2023.
Domestic and international students that wish to undertake the PhD in Mathematics at the University of Surrey are eligible to win this studentship. Candidates with a minimum of a first-class honours degree in mathematics, the physical sciences, or engineering are eligible. The studentship is entitled to cover the tuition fee and provide a stipend of £15,609.
This scholarship will support your learning journey by providing you amazing benefits.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university, ranking 378th globally and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey? The University of Surrey has excellent teaching and academic support to aid students in academics as well as outside the premises of the university. It has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework. Students are also given affordable accommodation.
The applications process for this funding scheme will end on 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects:Students can apply for a PhD programme in Mathematics offered at Surrey.
- Eligibility Criteria:To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a relevant honours degree.
- Exceptional BSc students will be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first apply for admission for the PhD in Mathematics programme at Surrey. Please clearly state the studentship title and supervisor on your application.
- Supporting Documents:The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications with official English translations
- Copy of passport
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements:The applicants should have a minimum of a first-class honours degree in mathematics, the physical sciences, or engineering. Preferably applicants will hold an MMath, MPhys, or MSc degree
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Surrey will award the selected candidates a studentship covering the entire UK/EU tuition fee, a stipend of £15,609 p.a.
HẠN CUỐI: 22/7/2022