Founded in 1959, the University of Sussex offers a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degree programmes. It employs the best teachers and experts to guide pupils in the most effective manner possible. You’ll be able to improve your English language abilities, broaden your academic knowledge, and gain confidence. Their classes are designed to help you excel in school, in your profession, and in life.
The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 10, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: Department of Informatics and the Department of Philosophy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: £15,609 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK / EU / Overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Mind and Material Culture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates will have a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a related field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply to the desired PhD programme at the university. After that, candidates must apply for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Work experience
- Letter of reference
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Academic transcripts
- Specific program requirements.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold, or expect to hold, at least a UK upper second-class degree or non-UK equivalent qualification in Astronomy, Cosmology, Physics, or a closely-related area, or else a lower second class degree followed by a relevant Master’s degree to be accepted at the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- For more information click on the given link
The scholarship winners will receive a tax-free stipend at a standard rate of £15,609 per year for 3.5 years and a research training grant of £2,000 for the 3.5 year duration. In addition, your fees will be waived for 3.5 years (at the UK, EU, or International rate).