The King’s College and Imperial College London in collaboration with the UKRI Centre, has launched Fully-funded International PhD Studentships to the overseas students. There are twelve fully-funded programmes available to all eligible students who will commence a PhD at university for the academic session 2022-2023. This scheme is open to both home and international students. King’s College is a public research institution in the center of London that is ranked among the top 10 universities in the United Kingdom. It is England’s oldest university, offering world-class education and cutting-edge research. Applicants will evaluate what they want from a possible profession and establish a plan to achieve that goal at KCL. By learning more about career options, the King’s Careers Center will assist students in determining what best fits their abilities and interests.
Applicants must submit all required application materials until 11 April 2022
- University: King’s College and Imperial College London
- Department: UKRI Centre
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Twelve
- Nationality: Home and international Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Telecommunications, Robotics, Mechanical engineering, Informatics, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates must make a plan to commence a Ph.D. degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants firstly take admission for a postgraduate research study at king’s college of London. After that, applicants can complete the online application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement, a research proposal and project approval form, transcripts of your previous qualifications, two academic references, and proof of any English language qualifications
- Admission Requirements: To apply, requisites are needed to meet all the entry requirements of King’s College of London.
- Language Requirement: To study PGR, applicants must have a good command of English and be able to apply it in an academic environment. Therefore, those who have not been educated in English will usually be required to provide certificated proof of competence in the English language before starting their studies. Applicants should have an IELTS Score of 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill, or a TOEFL iBT score of 92 overall with a minimum of 23 in writing and 20 in each of the other skills.
The King’s College of London will provide tuition fees and stipend to the high achieving students for the academic year 2022/2023.