[USA] Học Bổng Bán Phần Bậc Cử Nhân Tại Đại Học Barry 2022-2023
HẠN CUỐI: 31/12/2022
Engage in life-long learning, growth and development with the help of the Merit-Based Scholarships for international students offered by the Barry University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023. All international students interested to apply to any desired undergraduate programme at Barry are eligible to make an application for this merit-based scholarship. Ideal candidates will be first-year students with F-1 visa status and adequate funds to support their expenses. This scholarship award will typically be directed towards tuition fees. Barry University is a private Catholic university in Miami Shores, Florida founded in 1940. It is one of the largest Catholic universities in the Southeast ranking 299th -391st among National Universities. Barry’s top priority is to provide its students with a high-quality education in an environment conducive to a student and future professionals. Barry University has designed programs that aim to give the students a solid foundation in the major they have chosen. Students at Barry are given tools to expand their knowledge, actively engage with the material, hone critical thinking skills to expand their horizons and also give opportunities to make use of their practical knowledge on and off-campus.
Application Deadline: Barry evaluates applications on a rolling basis. Therefore, applications are open. However, students must observe course-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: Barry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Barry University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students.
- The applicants must have an F-1 visa status.
- The applicants must have adequate funding to meet their expenses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for admission via the university portal or through the Common Application portal. All international students will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- School testing results
- Official translations of documents
- Bank Letter
- Financial verification form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the country specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL internet-based – 61 to 79
- TOEFL paper-based – 500 to 550
- IELTS – 0 to 6.5
- Duolingo English Test –85 to 95
- PTE Academic Score –44 to 53
The successfully selected international students will be provided a merit-based scholarship to support the cost of the programme undertaken at Barry University.
HẠN CUỐI: 31/12/2022